- 05/2023 One paper accepted at OSCAR@ISCA'23.
- 05/2023 One paper accepted at IWLS'23.
- 05/2023 Our paper 04/2023 Yingjie will join NVIDIA Research for summer internship; Jiaqi will join Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL) as HPC Research Intern.
- 04/2023 Daniel, Yingjie, and Mingju are accepted as DAC Young Fellows (DAC'2023)!
- 04/2023 Open-source release for our two DAC'23 papers: Gamora and RESPECT
- 01/2023 News cover of our recent collaborative work on device-to-system codesign using machine learning.
- 12/2022 Invited talk at Synopsys Academic & Research Alliances (SARA) and Google X.
- 01/2023 Book Chapter "Machine Learning for Agile FPGA Design" published.
- 10/2022 Our paper on RL-based device-to-system codesign is accepted at Laser & Photonics Reviews (IF:13.2)!
- 09/2022 Our paper "FlowTune: End-to-end Automatic Logic Optimization Exploration via Domain-specific Multi-armed Bandit" along with our open-source framework is accepted at TCAD! Congrats to Walter and Yingjie!
- 08/2022 Received collaborative NSF SWIFT award!
- 07/2022 Our poster presentation at CLEO'22 received American Physics Society - Division of Laser Science Best Poster Honorable Mention. Congrats to Ruiyang and Yingjie! (Media)
- 07/2022 Our paper on first physics-aware adversarial ML in optical ML systems is accepted in Laser & Photonics Reviews(IF:13.14). Congrats to Yingjie and Ruiyang!
- 07/2022 Received NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates (NSF-REU) grants!
- 07/2022 Our paper collaborated with Prof. Weilu Gao on " Physics-aware Differentiable Discrete Codesign for Diffractive Optical Neural Networks " is accepted at ICCAD 2022 (22%)! Congrats to Yingjie and Ruiyang.
- 07/2022 Welcome two PhD students Keqi Song and Mingju Liu!
- 04/2022 Yingjie received DAC Young Fellow (DAC'22). Congrats!
- 04/2022 Our paper on deep learning scheduling is accepted at ACM Symposium on Edge Computing (SEC'22)! Congrats to Jiaqi!
- 03/2022 IMpress is accepted at FCCM22!
- 02/2022 One paper is accepted at TinyML Research Symposium 2022. Congrats to Jiaqi and Yingjie!
- 11/2021 Received NSF I-Corps grant for ongoing optical neural network research.
- 05/2021 Congrats to Tara Zamani for winning (News) Outstanding Student Researcher Award !!
- 03/2021 Yu will serve as Program Chair at IWLS'21 and Special Session Chair at ICCD'21.
- 02/2021 One paper accepted in Advanced Photonics Research.
- 02/2021 Two papers accepted in DAC'21.
- 02/2021 Yu received NSF CAREER Award (Project: OneSense)
- Hiring: CE Ph.D. positions avaiable in Fall 2020. Area: 1) 3 x Formal Methods 2) 1-2 x EDA/VLSI/Circuits
- 06/2020 Recieved NSF award (CCF-Core:SHF) on advancing Graph Learning and Formal Methods (Role: Sole PI).
- 06/2020 PhD students Yingjie Li and Qiwei Yuan both got accepted as DAC'20 Young Student Fellow. Congrats!
- 05/2020 I will serve as TPC of 39th International Conference On Computer Aided Design (ICCAD'2020).
- 04/2020 I will serve as PhD/Student Forum Chair of 28th IFIP/IEEE International Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI-SoC 2020), and serve as TPC member of 26th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference(ASP-DAC 2021)
- 02/2020 I will serve as Special Session Chair of The 38th IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD'20)
- 01/2020 I will serve as Financial Chair of 29th International Workshop on Logic & Synthesis (IWLS'20)
- 11/2019 PhD Students Qiwei Yuan, Yingjie Li join the group. Welcome!
- 07/2019 I will serve as Guest Editor of Journal of Signal Processing Systems (JSPS) Special Issue.
- 05/2019 I will serve as TPC member and Best Paper Award Committee of ASP-DAC'20.
- 03/2019 We are organizing The 30th IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP 2019) July 15-17, 2019, at Cornell Tech, New York City. Paper submission site is open!
Organizing Committee: ASAP'19, IWLS'20, ICCD'20, VLSI-SoC'20
TPC Member: IWLS'17, IWLS'18, IWLS'19, DUHDe@DATE'19, ASP-DAC'20, ICCAD'20, ASP-DAC'21
Funding Review/Panelist: NSF-CNS'20
Journal Reviewer: IEEE Transactions on VLSI, IEEE Design&Test, IEEE Transactions on CAD, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, IEEE Embedded System Letter
Conference Reviewer: VTS'15, ICCAD'15, CHES'16, DAC'17, DAC'18, ASPDAC'19, FPGA'19